We are sorry to see you go, please follow these steps to uninstall your product.
If you’re uninstalling our software because it doesn’t work as expected, please complete the form below or send us an e-mail and we will fix any issues you’re having. If our software doesn’t meet your needs, please help us improve it by suggesting a feature.
- Shut down your Secure Hunter Anti-Malware Software.
- Click Start > then go to Control Panel > Programs and Features (Please note that for Windows Vista and Windows 7 you will find ‘Programs and features’ and in Windows XP it is ‘Add/Remove program’, both in Control Panel.)
- Find Secure Hunter Anti-Malware and right click on it
- Click “Uninstall”
- Click “Yes” to continue with Uninstall
- Click “OK” when finished.